Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Plant growth, weeding

I'm meeting with the surgeon tomorrow and Kaitlyn's birthday party is on Saturday, so I'm trying to get as much maintenance done as possible in the garden today.  The one cauliflower plant that survived is doing well.  The celery seems to be growing well and I think we'll see the flower part of the broccoli (the part we eat) in the next few days. The buttercup squash that I direct seeded is going like crazy.  The ones I started indoors too early are doing ok but not as vigorous. The one that starts at the right side and vines all along the fence is that one plant I direct seeded.
Squash, radishes, cauliflower

Squash, celery, broccoli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your comment will appear as soon as it is approved by the administrator.