Friday, March 1, 2013

Seed Starting & New Plant Labels

I started parsley, romaine, impatiens, sage, marjoram, and basil. I laminated the rest of the new plant labels.

I talked to Melinda.  I'll start some tomatoes, bell peppers, jalapeno peppers, and 1 habanero pepper for them. She had some mixed bell pepper seeds that Roxie gave her so she gave them to me to start.

I went to Menards and picked up two black trays to replace some that were cracked. I also got a package of seed starting containers (72-pack to fill a black tray). They had some seed packets on sale for $.19 so I picked up a packet of buttercrunch lettuce. They didn't have any poblano peppers  Early Girl tomatoes so I'll have to order them from Park Seed if Walmart or Home Depot don't have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your comment will appear as soon as it is approved by the administrator.