Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Cooler today, digging soil


Luckily it cooled off quite a bit after the storms.  It’s about 60 degrees today so it’s perfect weather for digging, although it’s a bit windy.  The buttercup squash I direct seeded is sprouting.  I finished filling in the bed on the side of the garden by the compost, the first tomato bed, and most of the second tomato bed.  I was going to do more digging after supper but it’s so windy now I’m afraid something will drop on me.  The plan for tomorrow is to finish filling in the second tomato bed and try to get the other pepper bed & the cucumber bed filled in so we can plant the rest of the stuff that will go in those beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your comment will appear as soon as it is approved by the administrator.