Friday, May 24, 2013

More Planting

I planted 3 hills of buttercup squash, 2 hills of spaghetti squash, 2 hills of summer squash, 4 hills of sugar baby watermelon, 8 celery, 8 banana peppers, 9 jalapeno peppers, 1 habanero pepper, 2 eggplants, basil, parsley, thyme, petunias, marjoram, nasturtiums, marigolds and borage. I planted a couple Roma tomatoes and marigolds in a big container in the corner of the garden.

Some animal, probably a squirrel, dug up some of the wax beans and lima beans I planted yesterday so I had to fix them.

I noticed some of the carrots, beets, kale, salsify, bunching onions, spinach, romaine, and Waltham 29 broccoli are sprouting.

There are a bunch more herbs and flowers to plant, but I'm exhausted and it started sprinkling so the rest will have to wait until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your comment will appear as soon as it is approved by the administrator.